I haven’t really done a post like since I did the Liebster award post back in December and I actually enjoy telling my readers more about myself and talk about things I wouldn’t otherwise mention in my normal blog posts.
I was tagged by Jordanne from Thelifeofaglasgowgirl to take part in the Vogue 73 questions. I think it is supposed to be a vlog however I’m not a vlogger as I can’t stand the sound of my own voice so here it is in a blog form.
1. What’s your favourite movie?
I love the Harry Potter films!
2. Favourite movie in the past five years?
3. Favourite Hitchcock Film?
Psycho or Vertigo
4. A book you plan on reading?
Love you dead – Peter James
5. A book that you read at school that positively shaped you?
I wouldn’t say there is a particular book that shaped me however Lord of the Flies and Brighton Rock were both two books that really inspired me to write when I was at school and they definitely developed my English skills.
6. Favourite TV show that’s currently on?
Rupauls Drag Race.
7. On a scale of one to ten, how excited are you about life right now?
8. iPhone or Android?
Iphone but only because I have never had an Android.
9. Twitter or Instagram?
I love both for different reasons. Twitter for its engagement and Instagram just for it’s creative insight.
11. What’s your favourite food?
I love potatoes in any shape and form: fries, jacket spud, roast potatoes and I love sweet potato wedges! Gimme the carbs!
12. Least favourite food?
I’m not a fussy eater, the only thing I will not eat is cauliflower cheese.
13. What do you love on your pizza?
Black olives and fresh tomatoes.
14. Favourite drink?
Tea hot or iced.
15. Favourite dessert?
Cake or hot apple/rhubarb crumble with cold custard.
16. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
White chocolate. Actually my favourite is kinder chocolate.
17. Coffee or tea?
18. What’s the hardest part about being a mum?
I’m not a mum yet.
19. What’s your favourite band?
I love Fleetwood Mac and Black Sabbath.
20. Favourite solo artist?
This is hard! I love Elvis, Meatloaf (lol), Dolly Parton and Ben Howard.
21. Favourite song?
If I can dream – Elvis or Halo- Beyonce.
22. If you could sing a duet with anyone, who would it be?
I can’t sing so this would never happen.
23. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
Drums or Piano.
24. If you had a tattoo, where would it be?
I have a few anyway but my next one is for my arm.
25. To be or not to be?
26. Dogs or cats?
27. Bird-watching or whale-watching?
28. Best gift you’ve ever received?
My life (lol)
29. Best gift you’ve ever given?
I have no idea, I like to thing its the little things that have the most impact, but probably a holiday.
30. Last gift you gave a friend?
A selection of goodies.
31. What’s your favourite board game?
32. What’s your favourite country to visit?
I loved Thailand.
33. What’s the last country you visited?
34. What country do you wish to visit?
Everywhere! I want to visit as many places as possible in my lifetime.
35. What’s your favourite colour?
Dark purple or Dark Red.
36. Least favourite colour?
37. Diamonds or pearls?
38. Heels or flats?
39. Pilates or yoga?Yoga
40. Jogging or swimming?
41. Best way to de-stress?
A Lush bath followed by some good food and great music.
42. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
Be invisible or fly.
43. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
Claggy, Bulbous or Incandescent – sounds like a Harry Potter spell.
44. What’s your favourite flower?
I don’t have one I have three, Peonies, Lilies and Roses.
45. When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago – John Lewis advert, I thought it was so cute.
46. Do you like your handwriting?
47. Do you bake?
Yeah, I love baking cupcakes.
48. What is your least favourite thing about yourself?
I am really critical of myself and my work.
49. What is your most favourite thing about yourself?
How mentally strong I am and I have a great sense of humour.
50. Who do you miss most?
My best friend and the other “friends” that were once in my life.
51. What are you listening to right now?
52. Favourite smell?
Fresh Bread, Flowers, Cinnamon and I actually really love the smell of Petrol…
53. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone?
54. Who was the last person you sent a text to?
55. A sport you wish you could play?
Ice Hockey or Motor-cross Racing.
56. Hair colour?Dark Brown.
57. Eye colour?
58. Scary film or happy endings?Scary film
59. Favourite season?
60. Three people alive or dead that you would like to have dinner with?
All my family and friends and the special guest being Rupaul.
61. Hugs or kisses?
62. Rolling Stones or the Beatles?
63. Where were you born?
Shoreham by Sea.
64. What is the farthest you have been from home?
65. Sweet or savoury?
66. Lipstick or lip gloss?
67. What book have you read again and again?
Brighton Rock by Graham Greene and Radical Self Love by Gala Darling.
68. Favourite bedtime story?
When I was younger my Grandad used to tell me scary stories before bed one favourite was the Wicker Man! Seriously though my favourite was a story my dad made up about Joe crab who lived under the sea with all his friends and they would go on adventures.
69. What would be the title of your autobiography?
70. Favourite sound?
The sound of laughter or sometimes I love listening to the sounds of the sea/rainforest before bed.
71. Favourite animal?
Elephants, Rabbits and Whales.
72. Who is your girl crush?
Jennifer Lawrence or Lady Gaga.
73. Last photograph you took?