So for anyone who doesn’t know the Liebster award is one given to bloggers by bloggers, it helps recognise new and upcoming blogs that don’t have a large following.
I was nominated by the lovely Marika which I greatly appreciate as I love when people take the time to read my posts and subscribe and as I recently changed blogs it has given me some new visibility. Thank you!
With this award you should pay it forward so here are the rules:
Here is my list of nominated blogs:
I nominated these blogs because they all cover different topics and I love the way they write and present their blogs 🙂
These are the questions I was given and here are my answers:
1. Where do you get your inspiration? I consider myself to be a creative person and because writing is my life I always have something to say whether that be about news, beauty, animals, lifestyle, basically anything and everything. Books inspire me, family and friends inspire me and fellow journalists.
2. What do you value the most in people? Honesty, loyalty and being trustworthy.
3. From what are you afraid? I’m afraid of being alone.
4. What’s your favourite quote? ‘The purpose of our lives is to be happy” – Dalai Lama.
5. What are your plans for 2016? I have so many plans! Two holidays, working, looking to move and own a house rather than rent! Adding to our family (pets not babies) and having an all in all good time!
6. What’s your favourite song? I have far too many but I love Dreams by Fleetwood Mac and If I can Dream by Elvis Presley.
7. What do you do besides blogging? Freelance work including fashion and travel articles. I’m currently training for a half marathon and writing a book.
8. What’s your favourite food? This is an impossible question for me anyone knows that I eat a vast amount and love ALL THE FOOD!
9. If you would be able to keep one thing for your whole life, what would it be? A journal and a pen.
10. What’s your favourite book? Man these questions are hard! I Love anything by Peter James and Linwood Barclay. I also love Brighton Rock by Graham Greene.
11. What, in your opinion, makes people happy? Love, family, doing what you enjoy but also it is within yourself and your way of thinking!
11 random facts about me:
- I am a Sagittarius
- I used to play Piano.
- When I was younger I wanted to be in every career including a marine biologist, archaeologist and a stunt woman.
- I have 7 tattoos.
- I suffer with anxiety and GS (a liver condition that can make you jaundice this means I very rarely drink and follow a strict diet)
- I have a short temper
- I’m lactose intolerant
- I love horror films
- I’ve been visited quite a few places including Thailand and Rome.
- I hate feet.
- I’ve broken 6 bones all by playing sport.
My 11 questions to my nominated bloggers are:
1. Where do you get your inspiration?
2. What is your pet peeve?
3. What’s your worst fear?
4. What is your favourite film?
5. What are your plans for 2016?
6. What are your life goals?
7. What do you do besides blogging?
8. What’s your favourite food?
9. If you could take one thing to a desert island what would it be?
10. What’s your favourite book?
11. What countries have you visited?
Thank you for nominated me and thank you to everyone for reading! I hope the nominated blogger enjoy doing this!
Have a good day 🙂
Leave a Reply