- Chunky jumpers and flannel shirts
- Autumn scented candles (cinnamon is my favourite)
- Extra hour of darkness = more sleep
- Reading a good book or writing under the comfort of a blanket
- Long walks and hikes in the cool air (especially when the first frost appears)
- Movie nights
- Bonfires and log fires- I love going to the pub on an evening or visiting my parents and sitting next to a log fire
- Rainy days
- Colourful crispy leaves
- Dark lipsticks and autumnal coloured eye shadows like copper, gold and light brown.
- Hats, scarves, gloves and boots.
- Hot drinks especially mulled apple juice and hot chocolate with tiny marshmallows!
- Halloween! I love decorating my house with pumpkins and lots of candles!
- Comfort foods – Pies, stews and roasts and let’s not forget the puddings! Pumpkin pie, dark chocolate brownies and sticky toffee pudding.
- The overall beauty of it – everything looks so much prettier in autumn
Leave a comment below telling me what you love about autumn.
Thanks for reading,