The Christmas season is finally over and it has been a struggle to avoid eating anything and everything in sight! However there are some treats I am reluctant to dig into as I suffer with sensitive teeth, especially as there is one tooth in particular that is always giving me grief! Iced drinks, sorbet and even cold slices of fruit can leave me feeling pain throughout my mouth.
Thank god for Sensodyne with their new True White Mint Sensitive Toothpaste. What makes this different to any other Sensodyne toothpaste I hear you cry! Well the new formula is designed for stain removal, it is less abrasive than its predecessors and not only is it developed specifically for sensitive teeth; it has whitening qualities which will leave you with a sparkling smile and not compromising the strength of your teeth. The packaging is simple and the toothpaste doesn’t leak out of the lid which is another great feature.
I have been using the toothpaste for over a week now and I think it really does the job! The minty aftertaste is not overpowering and it has a gentle effect on the teeth and gums when brushing. My teeth aren’t drastically much whiter however I have definitely noticed that they look brighter and the toothpaste has significantly reduced the sensitivity of my teeth which I’m so pleased about. Below are some tips from Sensodyne which I thought I would share with you to keep your mouth feeling minty fresh and kissable!
- Brush your teeth twice a day then follow this by using floss or interdental brushes to help remove plaque and prevent bad breath.
- Use a gentle and low abrasion toothpaste to get whiter teeth.
- Don’t skip brushing your teeth even if you have been partying the night away, as it can lead to an increased risk of gum disease and decay (ew).
- Freshen up with mouthwash but don’t use it after brushing your teeth as it could wash away your toothpaste’s beneficial ingredients.
- Avoid the temptation and don’t overindulge in sugary treats as this too can lead to a risk of decay.
Alongside the toothpaste I was kindly sent the incredible the Fuji Instax Mini 8 Camera, some film and Christmas photo booth props to capture some wonderful memories and cheesy snaps!
I would like to say a big thank you to Sensodyne for inviting me to take part in this Merry Kissmas campaign and sending me some fantastic goodies, including the extremely effective toothpaste that truly works.
Have you tried this toothpaste by Sensodyne? What dental care products do you recommend?
Leave a Reply